Post the last thing you bought!

JBLoudG20

$4k of new fucking bathroom because the old one leaked. At least I don't have to pay it straight away in the sense that the tenants end up paying for it and I just get nothing for a while.

On the good side, I picked up the 404LE today. I didn't think it was possible to own a pair of lambdas that visually matched that ugly gold finish found on my borrowed T1S.

2qu0ift.jpg

Apple Magoc Maus. My only activity outside of the house yesterday was to drive 40 min to the Apple store and pick up this half-used-bar-of-soap pointing device. I quite like it, but the installation was decidedly not an Apple Experience. It was much more of a Windows Experience, finding the #$%& software and rebooting twice while dodging a suggestion to upgrade to 10.6 :palm:

That said, now that the sodding thing is installed properly, it's a dream to use. I have really big hands and I was concerned that the mouse might be too small. I find all the functions feel fine except for the two finger gesture, which is beyond me.

whatever i want them to be, but i find the real temps are about 3-5F warmer (for AC) or colder (for heat) than the setting I choose. this may be because the temperature sensor is on the top of each unit instead of in the middle of the room

if i ever built a house i would want these. too many floors and rooms and it wouldn't be practical though. you also need good insulation and doors/windows because it's not going to get hallways and bathrooms

While working overseas I used this type of A/C in both office and home environments. They work fantastic and are much cheaper than traditional style A/C, and they are much quieter than window shakers. Enjoy your new A/C!