Post the last thing you bought!

JBLoudG20

congrats!...did you also buy a shit-ton of new blu-rays?:)...

I actually have some. I buy things in odd orders.

I bought speakers and a receiver last year... never put them to any use. Then I got Marvel vs Capcom 3 last month... but couldn't play it because I don't own a PS3. So I bought a PS3, but don't own a TV to connect it to. So now I have a TV, but don't have anywhere to put it, and that leaves me where I am now... shopping for a stand.

Going to spend ~$1500 all because of MvC3. hah

I'm thinking of getting the VTI BL503...

Edited by laxx

Bottles at work? -- Okay

0316011150.jpg

Juslyn 2003 Cab X 2

Cornerstone 2005 Cab

I just picked up some Juslyn. Mikey, are you associated with Ma(i)sonry too?

There seems to be a lot of Malbec love going on here with Shelly, Reks, Dan and all. Must investigate further.

Already bought but the UPS guy just delivered 3 cases of Kistler. Woohoo! Guzziguy, you missed it by just this _ much. :)

Edited by Augsburger

4c10fac0-2334-c290.jpg

After assuming I'd be only able to grab a single 12 oz from one of the local places here in oak park, the beer guy at Whole Foods River Forest was hugely generous and grabbed this out of the remaining 3 or 4 in back.

Well cheap can be good tasting though Malbec's tend to be a litle fruity for my palate just like a lot of Zinfandels. Liking what you drink is always a good thing anyway. I am always on the look out for a reasonably priced grape juice based drink.

I just picked up some Juslyn. Mikey, are you associated with Ma(i)sonry too?

There seems to be a lot of Malbec love going on here with Shelly, Reks, Dan and all. Must investigate further.

I am not a part of Ma(i)sonry -- looks like a nice site - saved it - thanks.

I have been enjoying Malbecs for about the last year or so. Not incredible depth at all (so far) - but very tasty.

Cheers,

Probably because I mentioned I was recommended Malbecs, so got some good advice, and the power of suggestion, and all...

Watch lovers (Mike, Jeff, et al) -- do you laugh your evil laugh every time you go to eBay and pull up your Watch List? What a totally appropriately named anything.

4c10fac0-2334-c290.jpg

After assuming I'd be only able to grab a single 12 oz from one of the local places here in oak park, the beer guy at Whole Foods River Forest was hugely generous and grabbed this out of the remaining 3 or 4 in back.

Jealous!!!!!

62e3a471-47ad-ece8.jpg

Bought these ahead of a little weekend get together.

Good stuff.

Edited by shellylh