Post the last thing you bought!

JBLoudG20

Having just paid more for the local dealer to read the codes after Joanne told me the check engine light came on,

and tell me that "All the sensors were OK, so we reset the light", I decided to acquire the capability for myself, should it happen again.

Good move, Grahame. I've had one of these (not same one, but same function) for years, and it has saved me bundles of $$$ and useless trips to dealers.

Dreadhead will laff his ass off at this, but a Japanese bike bell:

drszc2-1.jpg

Getting tired of yelling "on your left" on the rarer occasions that I am on a path...

Win. I always say "on your left" but this does the trick nicely. I get rather annoyed when people don't do this though, which is a lot around here. They then of course bitch about runners running all over the trail etc. Bloody idiots.

Evidently I bought two cases of Peter Michael wine back in

February while visiting the winery and drinking/tasting an awful lot of their wine. This is really good Sauvignon Blanc, Chardonnay and Bordeaux style reds so I am OK with the surprise. I also received a case of Kosta Browne Pinot today which I like a lot so I guess it's gonna be a living large BBQing summer and if we make it to the beach you will see a lot of the same beach scene and wine glass postings from me.

HeadAmp KGSS & Stax SR-507 (both new)

I just realized that if I hadn't got these along with my recent Nikon D7000 and Lumix LX5, would be able to just afford an SR-009 in the group buy. <_<

Edited by Asr