Post the last thing you bought!

JBLoudG20

^^awesome...a lotta complaints about the system this year...it was run by a branch of ticketmaster...some people took their time filling out their info thinking they had tickets locked in...& that city/state button was just mindbogglingly stupid...was that a countermeasure against bots?...if so, it doesn't seem to have worked...lotta brokers/scalpers got tickets...$350 for 2 tickets on stubhub, $80 for 1 on craig's list...

One of the many unfortunates who missed out on DL tix, as Mike is well aware. Decided to buy an extra brew for my stout tasting to try and make myself feel better - Boulevard Smokestack Imperial Stout.

Glad you were able to land tickets as well Emelius.

What you haven't opened it up yet? :blink:

Btw. I spy some of my handiwork sitting next to it... :)

I opened it up before turning it on to make sure nothing was awry. I should have taken pics before putting it in the rack :palm: , it was a pain in the butt to install, since it's dual mono the analog outputs are on opposite sides plus the IEC inlet is sideways. Nearly had a 10 lb steel lamp knock me on the head while trying to fit the cables in

That is indeed your handiwork, a stop gap while waiting for the T2 :P

For those who got Dark Lord tickets, congrats!

Raffy, good grab on the VW Rye. The last time I saw a bottle I bought and have not seen any since.

Thanks Mike, I do like the VW Rye so I'm glad I grabbed the last bottle. Hopefully the dive bar/liquor store I got it from will get more in.

As for the Eagle Rare, I'm kinda conflicted on it....very simple tasting but easy to drink. Almost too kind for a bourbon. I guess at $28/bottle, it's not bad.

511wAoE-OzL._SS500_.jpg

Having just paid more for the local dealer to read the codes after Joanne told me the check engine light came on,

and tell me that "All the sensors were OK, so we reset the light", I decided to acquire the capability for myself, should it happen again.