Post the last thing you bought!

JBLoudG20

Bought last week, but Parasound D/AC 2000 Ultra arrived today. Debated how I was going to react to what I knew was a faceplate in poor cosmetic condition. Although a few chips on the edge, strange that the most severe were not chips, seemingly smashed candies of some sort on the surface (goes with the rollerblade box I guess). Swipe of fingernail removed them. Feel even better about the deal.

That's great Ric. Nice bonus.
What bonus, candy shrapnel?
I know, I know. But the 8 year old in me delights in saying cat pooh so damn your intelligence, I'm going for the pure snicker factor. :lol:
Well, at least say, 'poo'. 'Pooh' was a fictitious talking bear. Unless that's some sort of bizarre British/Canadian/Hithertounknownian spelling.[/super-pedant]

Bought last week, but Parasound D/AC 2000 Ultra arrived today. Debated how I was going to react to what I knew was a faceplate in poor cosmetic condition. Although a few chips on the edge, strange that the most severe were not chips, seemingly smashed candies of some sort on the surface (goes with the rollerblade box I guess). Swipe of fingernail removed them. Feel even better about the deal.

Good deal Ric. Better smashed candy than year old boogers.

Edited by Augsburger