Post the last thing you bought!

JBLoudG20

Apparently, Think Tank Speed Freak v2.0. It was out of stock when I tried to order one a while back and it appears I forgot to cancel the order. It is a nice bag, though, so I'll be keeping it.

Anyone want 6MDH and/or some TT mod components bag for cheap?

Edited by Salt Peanuts

Just pulled the trigger on a mintish HD-25-II for 125$. The SR80i is having it's last days on my head.

Now the waiting game has begun, the Senn should be here after a week or so.

Sure? I wasn't terribly impressed by the HD25ii except its isolation. I haven't heard the SR80i but the SR200 were pretty fun when I had them. Good price on the Senns though.

Edited by shellylh

I want something a tiny bit tamer than the Grado and portability for me is getting more and more important. I tried the HD-25 a few weeks ago and it seemed okay, there wasn't much in the soundstage department, but I could live with that with the Grado. The only thing that surprised me was the size, I thought it to be bigger! In any case when I'll be putting my stationary rig together I'll get something else.

And for 125$ resale losses should not hurt that bad. After all I'm getting a full package with boxes, papers and such.

P.S. The kind looking man with the Hawaii shirt said on youtube that they are good!

Edited by RudeWolf

Hmm, I don't really like the fact that there will be mechanical tension on the connectors this way. The wire from the connector to the driver doesn't seem to be much thicker than a healthy pube. If I'd wire swap then I'd rather stick to the standard config with one wire going through the headband. My main reason for these is portability and while listening on the go unpleasant things can happen, even if I look after all the time.