Fuck in snow

Salt Peanuts

Well....might as well bump this bitch after shoveling my driveway yesterday for 2.5 hours. About 6-8" of wetish shit. Today I woke to 2" of fluff.

FuckinSnow3-L.jpg

FuckinSnow2-L.jpg

FuckinSnow1-L.jpg

Really can't complain though. Thought a lot about the poor fuckers in NY without heat and power...or even houses.

I'm just getting exercise without having to pay a gym membership.

Stay warm!

• 2 months later...

Nasty slushy bullshit is everywhere here. I thought my team got back to O'Hare with enough time for everyone to leave, but my colleague from Toronto had his flight expectedly cancelled. Other colleague from New York is lucky enough to be going to South Carolina this weekend.

Stay safe northeast HC'ers.

Decent chunk of snow, though hard to tell with wind/snow drift (one side of our cars have relatively little snow while the other side have over 2 feet).  I have to go out soon and get the snow off my deck as there is over 3 feet of snow on it.

Here's a horrible SOOC shot from our side door.

8458546236_9fb1658e00_b.jpg
_HDL6555 by Haj Okuda, on Flickr
Edited by Salt Peanuts

Good luck to all snowblowing, shoveling, and plowing.....and be careful.

Just finished my walkway, top of the driveway, and roof; we have a plow service but the drifts were ugly.  Nice neighbor with snowblower helped with the top of the driveway....  Same roof situation as Haj, drifts caused big piles on one section & side, minimal on the other.

Thankfully not heavy snow here, but Cape Cod I heard got a lot of wet snow to start.