What did you do today?

riceboy

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Helped Mrs. Monkey pack for 4-day business trip to MasNoNoNoNoNoNosetts.

Scenic Framingham again? Hope she's at least taking the opportunity to eat at Sichuan Gourmet. I highly recommend the double-cooked bacon! :prettyprincess:

Today I bickered with my own wife about stupid inconsequential stuff. Feel bad, though not bad enough to be the one to apologize.

Scenic Framingham again? Hope she's at least taking the opportunity to eat at Sichuan Gourmet. I highly recommend the double-cooked bacon! :prettyprincess:

Indeed. Any other local eateries/drinkeries/male strip clubs she should seek out?

Today I bickered with my own wife about stupid inconsequential stuff. Feel bad, though not bad enough to be the one to apologize.

Apologizing sucks.

Oga's just down Rt. 9 in Natick is about as good as sushi gets around here.

Agreed. Unfortunately, the Framingham area is lacking in really good eateries (there are couple decent Jewish-style delis, but they're not something I'd recommend for someone coming from NYC).

Tomasso on Rt. 9 in Southborough is a nice Italian place and it also has its own market/sandwich shop (Panzano) in the same building.

She did say she was sorry that she didn't see me.:palm:

Admission! Sue that old bag for every gold bar she's got hidden under the mattress.

:rofl:

Thanks to everyone, it does suck, but it will fixed. I can't wait to see the rental I get from Enterprise.

Insure the hell out of that thing and mess up the old lady's flowers by using said rental as a plow.

I'm feeling aggressive.

Admission! Sue that old bag for every gold bar she's got hidden under the mattress.

Insure the hell out of that thing and mess up the old lady's flowers by using said rental as a plow.

I'm feeling aggressive.

Tyrion didn't have the heart to tell you that it was your Mom that hit him. Does your advice still stand?

I'm feeling aggressive.

And be sure to puncture the petrol tank while you're in there. Plants hate petrol. ;)

Really though, sucky luck.

Interesting. When faced with a similar situation I sent $50 of flowers with a short hand written note. In my case the 80+ yr old lady was truly reticent and I did it to help her through the self torture/pity she was heaping on herself. Her son called to thank me!