What did you do today?

riceboy

Spent 10 hours with my head in dull books. Went for a pint. Bumped into a friend from high school I hadn't spoken to in 3 years. Shot a lot of shit. Came home and had a cocktail. Seem to be being flirted at on facebook by a 16 year old friend of my brother.

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Forgot to uninstall my patches before letting Palm update my Pre to WebOS 1.4. :palm: My phone was completely f***ed up - wouldn't connect to wifi, was really slow for some reason... Spent all morning/afternoon wiping it clean and reinstalling WebOS with WebOS Doctor. Now I am trying to get MyTether back working since I am traveling tomorrow and would like to have some internet while in transit. What a PITA!

My wife took me out to brunch for my birthday at the Wentworth Hotel. The meal consisted of good coffee, a few mimosas, a danish, yogurt with fruit and granola, an omelet (ham, peppers and cheese), some bacon, some sausage, a croissant, a waffle, stuffed french toast, and I finished with Key Lime pie. I am a fat bastard, but a happy fat bastard.

Me likey, Nate. They actually sound better than I was expecting (especially for such small speakers) and so far, Mr. Zevon and Ms. Spektor have come through nice and clear. :)

I was always pretty impressed with them but I don't trust my ears as much more than hum detectors.