What did you do today?

riceboy

Congratulations Naaman. You will make a great father (and I really don't say that to everyone). So what cigars will be used to celebrate the birth?

Thanks, I have been putting it off for so long I actually think I'm ready. Still going to be weird to have another little person in the house. I was actually thinking about ordering a box of Esplendidos and have them sit in the humi till I get home for the occasion.

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like Mike and Nate, I had a daughter as my first-born and those early days were some of the happiest of my life. I know you will be gone for some of the earliest days, but never fear, there are lots more to come. Congrats and I look forward to toasting and smoking a cigar in her honor one of these days.

Had my MRI today. Called the doctor's office and was told that I could get an appointment in two weeks. Took it. Then realized that was ridiculous. Called back and complained. Rescheduled for Tuesday. Whining works sometimes.

My son is worried that you won't be able to protect your lucky dacs, Dinny. He says you better get well fast before Ninja Monkeys break in and steal them!

grats naaman :).

i woke up at 2:30 AM this morning with the chills, chest congestion, and a fever. had a test at 9 AM, managed a 93 luckily. been sick the rest of the day and am calling off my plans to be in chicago this weekend for st. patty's. fuck that would've been fun.

Congrats naaman, a girl!! that's wonderful ;D

Good luck Bigguy, I hope it's a short term circumstance.

Dinny, I can't recall why you're having a MRI, the one having problems in the knee was Nate... Oh my god, this looks like an asylum, we're growing older. I've got a pain in the back which awoke me tonight, and I'm on call today :( I'm afraid it's a dorsal vertebra which dislocates, it did about 6 years ago, but they managed to reposition it and didn't give much trouble until this whole week :palm: