What did you do today?

riceboy

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Went to bed feeling a bit sick, woke up feeling much more so. Made several calls to re-arrange my day, went back to bed and had a series of disturbing fever dreams. Woke up feeling a bit better (physically at least) and started in on the things I put off earlier today. Now I am tasked with drying to Holyoke, hopefully before rush hour. While I'm there, I'm going to the Apple store and get new $%&*@ mouse.

i just got an attaboy from my boss. what makes it fun is that you never know, when you get called into her office, if you're going to get a raise or be fired. well, i guess you know you aren't going to get a raise, since our budgets are frozen.

Good thing you didn't jump earlier. :)

Two words. Solid state. :)

Why, are they fire and melt proof?

Is there a secondary market for blackened and barely working tubes? Mikail seemed to have done quite a business selling these for a while so I was wondering...............

Sucky financial day. Found out my dead water heater, two months out of warranty, can't be repaired. Lost three $60 bus passes for work and had to cough up the bucks to replace. Bought new tires. Set my iphone down on the counter at Walgreens when I was swiping my debit card, reached to pick it up and it was gone. Bought a new phone and case for 400 freaking dollars. Took a friend out to dinner at a once good Japanese restaurant to have a very bad $80 meal and was forced to listen to a singer so bad he was a parody of a parody, who went by the name Neil Zirconia, and took himself very seriously as did, most strangely, the other diners. Two weeks ago I was thrilled with a very nice little bonus from work, and was looking forward to blowing it in Chicago. That's gone now. :(

Sucky financial day. Found out my dead water heater, two months out of warranty, can't be repaired. Lost three $60 bus passes for work and had to cough up the bucks to replace. Bought new tires. Set my iphone down on the counter at Walgreens when I was swiping my debit card, reached to pick it up and it was gone. Bought a new phone and case for 400 freaking dollars. Took a friend out to dinner at a once good Japanese restaurant to have a very bad $80 meal and was forced to listen to a singer so bad he was a parody of a parody, who went by the name Neil Zirconia, and took himself very seriously as did, most strangely, the other diners. Two weeks ago I was thrilled with a very nice little bonus from work, and was looking forward to blowing it in Chicago. That's gone now. :(

wtf, Vicki? What god did you piss off this time? Doesn't Walgreen's have video cameras? I mean, come on, somebody took it off the counter and ran away? Well, at least you didn't lose part of your finger with it. :palm: