Deals

Dusty Chalk

Christopher Ward 15% off anything is on now.

Herman Miller 15% off anything is on now.

For fountain pens, nibs.com (Classic Fountain Pens, aka John Mottishaw's store) is offering 25% off all pre owned Omas pens in stock, and 50% off the Pelikan M600 Marine Blue Demo, or $238. That's a great deal on a beautiful pen, I'm tempted myself.

m605-marineblue-fp1.jpg

Edited by postjack

Misfit Flash (introduced last month) activity tracker for $25. Love mine. Sleep tracking especially (though being awake at 4am isn't helping). For those unfamiliar these run off an included watch battery. So 4-6mo on each battery versus charging each night.

http://store.misfit.com/products/flash?utm_source=Shine+Community&utm_campaign=ebc052ac35-Holiday_Sneak_Preview_11_24_2014&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_f54f17c36f-ebc052ac35-55982557&ct=t

misfit-flash.jpg

Sleep+screen+detail.png

misfit-wearables-shine-app-daily.jpg

Edited by blessingx

That misfit flash does look interesting, at a great price.

I've been using a Withings Pulse O2 since the end of April as my monitor, and Misfit seems to have many of the same functions minus the clock and pulsimeter/oximeter. But Misfit is a much better price, and has water resistance that the Pulse O2 doesn't have. The other advantage of the Pulse O2 is that you can access your statistics via the touch screen, without having to look at your phone app, but you have to charge it once a week in return.

I still went ahead and ordered a Misfit since the water resistance can become important (I killed my first Pulse O2 when I was caught out in the rain).

Do it!

I think I just really want to hear the LS50 which is why I want to buy them. But I'm so happy with the PSBs in my HT I'm hesitant to change them up.

I really need a new sub before I do anything speaker-wise. There will always be good LS50 used deals out there.

But a 3.1 setup with an LS50 for all three speakers would look so tight.

• Like 1