the NEW Zana Deux, ZDT and Balancing Act thread

Well it's here and set up. Many thanks to foo_me who hauled up mine and his unboxed up (Craig needs to get the boxes redone since they promised him they would fit USPS size limits, but lied). Guy blew 2 tires on the road up and had to squeeze his sister and her belongings in a mini-cooper as well.... I owe him big time.

Well here are some point and clicks.. sorry I have no skills and a point and click.

Balancing_Act_01.png

Balancing_Act_02.png

Balancing_Act_03.png

Balancing_Act_04.png

Balancing_Act_05.png

It's the best headphone amplifier I've ever heard even unburnt in. Listening with the Spectral and balanced Audeze right now.. about to switch to K1K via the 4 pin. I'll post more impressions later and possibly a review which I've been meaning to do for the Audeze as well.

Thanks guys!

I hope yours is out soon morphsci! I think he said a week or two for the new boxes since the box dudes messed up on the international usps size limit dimensions... I think it's simply too big to get one box for both parts so now they are doing a 2 box set up. Though Craig mentioned one guy (Though I think he said Michigan) is sticking with the gigantor box.

Yessir. I'm going to do a little thing at my place weekend after labor day weekend if you/jp can make that. inviting a few others as well.. but again if Min is willing (if not I'll bring mine) let me know when's good for you and I'll make the trek up for the epic battle!

Fear more wall warts.. thankfully I see some little tubes in through the vents, but maybe they are camou

Yessir. I'm going to do a little thing at my place weekend after labor day weekend if you/jp can make that. inviting a few others as well.. but again if Min is willing (if not I'll bring mine) let me know when's good for you and I'll make the trek up for the epic battle!

Fear more wall warts.. thankfully I see some little tubes in through the vents, but maybe they are camou

I'm game for anything depending upon when.

sigh...still haven't tested it at home yet.

Hopefully, I'll have some brief listening time this afternoon.

Really need to hear how this version sounds with the hd800s!

Thanks guys!

I hope yours is out soon morphsci! I think he said a week or two for the new boxes since the box dudes messed up on the international usps size limit dimensions... I think it's simply too big to get one box for both parts so now they are doing a 2 box set up. Though Craig mentioned one guy (Though I think he said Michigan) is sticking with the gigantor box.

Craig is checking how much shipping will be using the gigantor box. If it is not totally ridiculous, my amp gets shipped using the sample box on Monday. :dance:

Make sure there is room for Ryan. He'll probably be waiting on the porch when it is delivered. :D

Yep. I found out this past weekend that I can fit roughly 20 college drunks in my living room and small ass kitchen, so we would do alright I think :).