slower forum

Knuckledragger

i wasn't trying to pass off the link as funny or thought provoking. i had no clue what to say when i came across it. it was random and utterly stupid (much like a lot of stuff in the thread, hence the post). i don't think its funny and apologize if it offended anyone (I am sure it did but that certainly was not the purpose, just posted for the wtf factor)

again, sorry about the post. forgive the lapse in judgment.

in retrospect, it would be appreciated if a mod could delete the post...

^ I dunno, crapster. I think most people here know you well enough to realize that it was posted merely for the "wtf factor" as you so aptly put it.

Random and utterly stupid, yes. But a lapse in judgement on your part to point out to ordinary, normal, and rational people (just like yourself) that this sort of ugly nonsense still exists in 2012 and has it's own space on the net? Nah.

Had I run across it before you did, I'd have been tempted to post it here as well (for the wtf factor)... and I can definitely see how you wouldn't even know how to begin to know what to say about it. In other words, there's no need to feel any shame or guilt for merely pointing out something that exists through no fault of your own. No different than if you linked to a site that showed horrid Holocaust pictures.

i wasn't trying to pass off the link as funny or thought provoking. i had no clue what to say when i came across it. it was random and utterly stupid (much like a lot of stuff in the thread, hence the post). i don't think its funny and apologize if it offended anyone (I am sure it did but that certainly was not the purpose, just posted for the wtf factor)

again, sorry about the post. forgive the lapse in judgment.

in retrospect, it would be appreciated if a mod could delete the post...

It's not your fault (obviously) that there are people that ignorant and pathetic. I know you posted it as a "holy crap!" link, so please do not feel bad or guilty about it, but I have two hang-ups:

1. It's all about the set-up on the net with stuff like that. There's nsfw, and then there's NSFW. I support the freedom to make yourself look like a bigoted moron on the net, but it's nice to know what we are getting into beforehand.

2. There's insane and crazy stuff on this thread that I find extremely entertaining and funny. I like edgy humor and odd expression, but I am not into reading the ramblings of assholes. If you still want to post it, cool, but see hang-up #1.

Edited by roadtonowhere08

^ I dunno, crapster. I think most people here know you well enough to realize that it was posted merely for the "wtf factor" as you so aptly put it.

Quite so. I thought you posted it to provoke thought, and that's never a bad thing. We don't become a better society by only looking at the good things. I was offended by the site, but not by you bringing it to our attention.

Quite so. I thought you posted it to provoke thought, and that's never a bad thing. We don't become a better society by only looking at the good things. I was offended by the site, but not by you bringing it to our attention.

This. It's shaming that there's people left thinking like that :(