What are you listening to Part the Third

• Replies 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Some Glenn system testing.. Current configuration in New place.

I was gonna post this isn Slow, but I think it's more appropriate here.  TMBG's Flood came out 30 years ago today.  After I got past my initial "holy shit am I old" reaction, I reflected upon the firs

It has been a long evening....    a long musical and sad evening.            and lots of Mac 12yo... 

Posted Images

4 hours ago, Grahame said:

One for Dusty ...

Meh.  At least it’s melodic, but I kinda hate those “watch me play this famous tune” videos.  Even the PVRPL guitar did nothing for me.  Also not a big fan of Diezels nor Kiesels.

1 hour ago, Grahame said:

No comment on the purple guitar shredded by a London lass?

I wasn’t done writing yet.  And how the fuck was I supposed to know she was from London?  

I had a friend in High School who loved them, as well as several of the other Ralph Records artists.....(The Residents of course)

EDIT: just found the song he loved to play the most for me

Edited by skullguise
  • Like 2

Did she plug the guitar in the wall socket? :lol: Anyway, the blonde guitarist lady seemed more interesting... for the skin issue not the guitar playing.

14 hours ago, Torpedo said:

Did she plug the guitar in the wall socket? :lol: Anyway, the blonde guitarist lady seemed more interesting... for the skin issue not the guitar playing.

No, they both go off screen, but I have to admit, I had to double-check.

I didn't really like the emptiness of the blonde's playing, but at least she wasn't shredding like so many of them Yngwie Malmsteen wannabes.

Sapphire Ng is actually pretty good, although I think she's more famous as a model who happens to play guitar, rather than a guitarist who happens to model:

And most of her videos just make me wonder what she's like in bed:

• Like 1