And now what did you do TODAY?

morphsci

Just took a sorry flight into Chicago on which I was surrounded by little Ginger girls. It was terrifying.

I caught one trying to steal my soul, as Gingers are prone to do.

Now sitting in this terrible F Concourse at O'Hare. I have to wait in line to eat at a Chilis?

Never been to Chicago. Going there to visit with my cousins after finals this semester. Hope I don't run into the usual airline crap around that time.

It really isn't bad, unless you are going through here to get to some crazy place like Birmingham, Alabama on a miniature plane. I remember the terminal for the real airplanes being just fine.

Took apart one driver of the HD25-II with a kitchen knife and nail clippers, because I had a suspicion that some crud in the connector is responsible for signal loss when moving the jack. So far so good. However when I replaced one of the springs that provide the connection I caught the small wire that goes to the voice coil... Luckily it broke just at the solder point. I was contemplating about heating the knife up on a stove for some field soldering but then I remembered that I still haven't got anything conductive that I could melt for soldering. Besides snow, that is.

So bread and pastries it is, tomorrow.