And now what did you do TODAY?

morphsci

Took my wife to the airport last night, she's off to Germany for a week. Before that, we went to Boston's North End and had a great dinner at one of our favorite Italian places. Also saw Ray Bourque and got a pic with him....nice night, though I had to say goodbye to my wife for the week.....

Edited by skullguise

Drove up to Clearwater with my lady friend on Thanksgiving afternoon. Pier 60 for the sunset. Dinner at Ella's. Was originally planning to eat at Mema's Alaskan Tacos but was rather sad to find out they closed shop a month ago sad.png While in the parking lot remembered Ella's which wasn't a long drive away from Mema's. Spent Friday at Busch Gardens riding some really fun roller coasters. It was the first time visiting the park for the both of us and barring her insistence on going for the water ride in which we both got completely soaked, it was a lovely day smile.png. Saturday was spent at the Florida Aquarium and it was rather interesting to see animals we dissected this semester swimming around. Dinner and a Flamenco show was caught at The Columbia. Walked around 7th and Columbia Ave for a while and found an excellent acoustic guitar player at Centro Cantina. I decided to put the camera away after the sunset. There were times when I wished I hadn't but looking back, it allowed me to have the time of my life and not look at the weekend through a little lens.

3PLlX.jpg

GV7qB.jpg

vt7jh.jpg

HC, meet Julie smile.png

gz5Vc.jpg

Proof...

AUhpa.jpg

Saying goodbye to what was probably the most amazing weekend ever sad.png

OHjQo.jpg

The weekend marked 3.5 months and her birthday.

I like her.

I really really like her. biggrin.png

Edited by crappyjones123

Hi, Julie! She's lovely, CJ!

Me- Drove back from Cleveland. Steve and Mike were right, no bathroom. :( Oh well, I can see how much they've done, though. The pipes and electric underneath were pretty much shot, so they redid all the plumbing and wiring before getting into the rest.

Nice see those smiling faces, CJ. Good for you, man! Nothing like that feeling.

Had a Christmas dinner thing on Friday night for a company I'm associated with as a director. Went out afterwards to a couple of clubs with our little group. I got absolutely mobbed by all kinds of young, gorgeous women, both attached and unattached, mostly just for cell phone pictures, but some of them were actually quite aggressive, telling Santa about all of their fantasies and rubbing his belly and umm, well pretty much anything they could get away with. I did actually manage to behave, out of respect for my girlfriend who unfortunately is off-Island at the moment. My guess is that I posed for something like 200-300 pictures, easily.