And now what did you do TODAY?

morphsci

The fuck dude? Be ok, OK?

This.

- - -

Worked on my car today and managed to get it working right again, and even running better than it ever has. Ended up needing to replace the spark plugs, plug wires, distributor cap & rotor, and the air filter. Thank goodness there weren't any problems with the fuel injectors.

Yeah, you can actually see the plugs on them and almost get to them, but they're all mounted on a little subassembly underneath the manifold, so you have to remove the whole set at once to replace any single ones. Most of the normal maintenance stuff in the engine is pretty easy to get to though, unlike my mom's Lumina that looks like the inside of a Singlepower point-to-point amp (you have to remove the washer fluid reservoir, a support bar, a fuse box, and the air intake just to change the battery).

Holy shit, Jacob, that sucks. Take care man, good luck making it up. I'm sure she'll understand and hopefully the knee is just the scar.

Ken, it's very possible your ADD is related to the OSAS. You'll see if it improves after using the CPAP for a while.

Edited by Torpedo

Fitz, between my Carpentry skills and your mechanical savvy, we're really confusing those that base their understanding of homosexuals on stereotypes. That and Shelly not being an unattractive, lower voiced gal, with a flat top haircut.

Show a little compassion and talk about shoes now and then. :D

Fitz, between my Carpentry skills and your mechanical savvy, we're really confusing those that base their understanding of homosexuals on stereotypes. That and Shelly not being an unattractive, lower voiced gal, with a flat top haircut.

Show a little compassion and talk about shoes now and then. biggrin.png

Well I do need some new shoes for work.

And crossing over from the bags thread, you could accessorize a bit:

29574204v0_480x480_Front.jpg

29573156v3_480x480_Front.jpg

and a Subaru, if you don't already drive one.

Don't you think a truck would be more appropriate in Texas?

csd12_pg_005_ext_med.jpg

And crossing over from the bags thread, you could accessorize a bit:

29574204v0_480x480_Front.jpg

29573156v3_480x480_Front.jpg

Don't you think the colors should be switched? I mean, do you think a butch would want to carry around such a fem yellow bag?

Hmm, according to the internet, it seems the only thing I am missing is a flannel shirt. wink.png

and a Subaru, if you don't already drive one.

I own both a flannel shirt and a Subaru. I like cool cars, but am not good with car mechanics, or with carpentry.

Does this mean I'm a closeted lesbian in a metro-sexual's body? No wonder it took me so long to get married, considering how sexually confused I am! :confused:

Damn I hate Wednesday evenings and Thursday's. Long ecology labs cut deep into interwebz surfing time.

Sorry to hear about the troubles Jacob, but it appears to be already on the mend (relationship and knee).

Today went out electrofishing with my ecology labs. So now sitting at gymnastics wet and smelling like fish. The other parents really love me.