And now what did you do TODAY?

morphsci

i chopped off a fingertip, and then somehow lost a tooth. my friend for the evening, a doctor, left early ( i called my wife about my horrible bleeding, and she sent paramedics, who left before the bleeding had stopped, due to my friend), so i got to deal with that for fun, will be having new teeth tomorrow, and may having pain meds tonight.

Let me guess, knives were involved? (Actually not sure handling knives would cause someone to lose a tooth.)

Damn, that totally sucks. :( Shouldn't you find it and have it reattached (the fingertip, not the tooth)? Good luck.

i chopped off a fingertip, and then somehow lost a tooth. my friend for the evening, a doctor, left early ( i called my wife about my horrible bleeding, and she sent paramedics, who left before the bleeding had stopped, due to my friend), so i got to deal with that for fun, will be having new teeth tomorrow, and may having pain meds tonight.

Holy Carp! Sorry for your loss, and pray you get plenty of meds.

And somehow, I wonder, am I the only one thinking "Pix please"?

Holy crap, Jacob....is the fingertip bad? Obviously a lot of bleeding but what about permanent damage?

Hope it and tooth all are OK, and be well!

Nate, I felt the quake too. I was actually sitting on the toilet! Even though I figured it was a small earthquake, I jokingly thought to myself, "What the hell did I EAT today?!!" laugh.png

• Like 1

Vicki, glad your Mom is better!

Wow, sorry for your cars, Namaan and HPA ... glad everyone is ok, though!

This. And holy shit Jacob, sounds almost like The Hangover! Hope your tooth and finger are ok!

Al: very very cool you got out with your dad to the game, even though it sounds like they lost!

Me: played 27 holes of golf yesterday afternoon in 5 hours 20 minutes. Getting my distance back (from the hips), and at times hitting the ball the best I ever have. Now to get the handicap into single digits (next year) :)