And now what did you do TODAY?

morphsci

Drove to my shop to sign a paper so they can actually start looking at my car in earnest and coordinate with the insurance company. Why they couldn't tell me about needing to sign these forms last week is beyond me. Now it probably be another week before they'll figure out if the car will be repaired or totaled.

It was a weird situation, I was stopped in the turning lane right next to a motorcycle accident. Police car pulls up as I get ready to turn and pulls in front. I move to lane next to mine in front of a Semi and the cop gives me the hold just a minute finger. I hold as the light turned green but I guess the Semi wasn't paying attention or even looking in front of him. Plows into me and pushes me a couple feet. All with the cop watching. Can't think of a better witness. I just hate dealing with all the BS that goes with dealing with insurance companies and driving a rental. I guess if your going to get hit by a semi it can't get any better than this.

Glad to hear Mom is feeling good Vicki.

Naaman, I hope that didn't get into the unibody at all. Yuck. Repair estimate $15k and make sure they give your a comparable rental for the next 6 weeks.

^ this

Naaman, you have USAA, right? They are good about paying with no hassle.

Edited by guzziguy