And now what did you do TODAY?

morphsci

^Nice!  We owe a huge amount this year, but we were expecting it so we had a bunch of cash saved.

I just tuned most of the drums in my huge 80s heavy metal Canwood kit.  They sound amazing, in the same league as my DWs, but the hardware is really frustrating.  There are some buzzes from the floor toms' hardware, and the rack toms don't stay in place, because the hardware isn't built heavy enough to handle their weight.  I think I might drop some money and time on fixing them up.  They'd be fun to perform with if I ever play on a big enough stage.

Work in Quincy, WA with a cool coworker of mine, then we went wine tasting at Cave B and had dinner there on the way back.  I think we both agreed that the Petit Verdot and Cabernet Sauvignon were the best (both of us got a bottle of the 2009 Petit Verdot as well), and the pork belly and tiger shrimp over grits didn't suck.

wp20130326015p.jpg

• Like 1

DAC got back a week ago and I finally got time to test it out.  Sounds great and seems to work perfectly.  

They said they changed out the LCD which I guess got out of whack when I tried to put the top back on backwards.  Glad it was under warranty!  It's pretty awesome that PS Audio let's you open up the DAC and still honors the warranty. 

i-W8qtbjW-XL.jpg

Edited by shellylh
  • Like 2

I took the day off to continue to clean the apartment -- I really hate that  I made it so tight, there's lots of things I should have put off.  But, I'm almost there.

I found, amongst other things -- a bottle of FFF Behemoth and Cardas Neutral Ref headphone cable (yes, really, I'll take a picture later).

• Like 1

Yeah, what is with that DNS attack today?  Getting quotes and info was at times like dialup speeds. :mikey2:

Watched the Cyprus stock market tank, even at dialup speeds, to the equivalent of the Mikail trust index.

For those who speak greek, can you say  "εκραγούν"

Edited by Augsburger