And now what did you do TODAY?

morphsci

Feel better, peeps. I recovered from a really bad three week flu like a week ago. Also in the theme of the last few pages, anyone know anything about some sort of PT or brace or something that can bend a collarbone straight again? Fractured my collarbone like 10 years ago and it didn't heal straight which means my left shoulder is slightly lower and pulled forward, and it bothers me sometimes.

X-ray on my knee that I smashed into the floor on Tuesday night when I slipped on the fucking bamboo wearing socks.  I'm sure it's ok, but I have bad knees so just want to make sure there's no fracture.

Got the Drobo up and running after messing it up a little bit.  All seems good now.  Have the Little Monkey with me for several more days.  Weekend and St. Patrick's Day coming up, so let the good times roll.

You beat me AND Jeff to that one.  Well done!

**BRENT**

I only posted that because I admire your tenacity and style.  My single track mountain biking days are long gone.

Dinny, if you have bad knees don't you think it is risky doing all those 10K runs, especially on asphalt? My surgeon told me years ago that long runs on asphalt accelerates the knee replacement timeframe, in which case you should buy a years worth of DAC purchases in this stock   SYK

http://www.getaroundknee.com/why-stryker?cid=Google_Stryker-Branded_Stryker-1006&gclid=CMGlp8ze_bUCFag7MgodOyoAFw

'jus sayin'

Edited by Augsburger

x-rays negative!  Just some bursitis and a nice big bruise.  And, yes, Greg, I'm done with running I think and need to get back to Spin class.

From my limited experience the view is much better in the spin class than running through the streets of NY.

• Like 1