And now what did you do TODAY?

morphsci

Morning meetings starting at 7, followed by packing, flight to Prague (connecting in Amsterdam), work in Prague, and now on a train to Bratislava. Really looking forward to bed.

Wait, you're in Europe? Then who the hell is cornholing Brent?

• Like 1

Last night I went to go to bed and found a cockroach (one of the big kind that we have here) crawling on my pillow!  Needless to say, I slept in the guest room and will be washing sheets/blankets today.  I need to get our guy to come out and spray asap.  I need to get a new pest exterminator because our guys sucks.  Yuck. 

This has never happened before.  Usually, we don't have any in the bedroom.  They are usually in the kitchen and usually dead.  This year has been really bad and we've had lots of live ones.  It's like they know Tim is gone.  

Anytime something like this happens, I want to immediately sell this old house (where it is impossible to keep out the roaches) and get something newer.  

Edited by shellylh

Ooh, yuck!

Frankly, we have so many cockroaches under our house/in the walls/outside the house that they have probably in my bed many times (and on every other surface in the house).  I just wish I hadn't seen one there.  

Edited by shellylh