Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

www.Head-Case.org

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Leaderboard

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 02/17/17 in Posts

  1. 6 points
    Just arrived and is gorgeous. The continually sweeping second hand on the spring drive is awesome. Working up the courage to do the band resizing....
  2. No such luck! Happy Birthday Steve!
  3. I wish you have a wonderful day, full of wood and all that, you know Happy Birthday!!!
  4. Hope you have a trump free day.
  5. Earlier: eggplant and tofu Now: oyakodon
  6. 4 points
    just because it gave me a smile...Higuchi included this with the Seiko Alpinist I bought for my brother-in-law...
  7. 3 points
    Can't wait for my new toy to arrive tomorrow morning!
  8. Agreed...ENKEI has been around for dog years and has proven itself on and off the track. For the longest time what I saw was they focused on the imports (read: predominantly Asian makes and smaller cars that are smart for road racing at least here in the U.S.). They've expanded and are now offering larger wheels which is a very cool option for those of us with big gals... I run 20's on the street on my plus size girl. I had to go with 19's for the standing mile stuff as the Hoosier R6 was the only real game in town with any traction that could handle the speeds, provide some traction and pass tech. Now there's a Hoosier R7 but I've still got a lot of life in the R6's so I haven't tried them yet. These are the 19's I had Forgestar make for me a few years back... These are the new street shoes I just had made. Installed last month... HS The weenie rear brakes are my drag race setup so I can get a 15" wheel on for a big sidewall tire....me no likey but they get the job done. The StopTechs I use for the standing mile are sooooo much better. HS
  9. I understood you, as well, and saw the joke. And I did originally mean fencing foils. Because katanas are much sturdier. I just thought I'd go in a different direction, because funny. To me, anyway. I mean, what could be more disjoint than katanas instead of Mai Tais. Unless there's a cocktail called the katana, which there probably is, which undermines the joke, so...I fail. Hilariously, hilariously fail.
  10. 2 points
    I'm glad it all worked out! And I do my best.
  11. 2 points
    so shiny and nice - now you just need a loupe to admire the perfect finish in detail
  12. 2 points
  13. Thanks everyone. It's a great birthday in that I'm alive, and that's about it. Here's my Birthday "Cake". LOL.
  14. Thievery Corporation -- The Temple of I & I
  15. Finally finished casing my Blue Hawaii today. Running on my "universal" PSU that also powers my HV Carbon. 400VDC and 18VDC rails, 20mA plate current. The heatsinks warm up to about 42C (108F) and stabilize, about 22C (40F) rise from ambient temperature. The chassis is a Breeze Audio 3608A, one of 5 chassis I bought from Breeze Audio at TaoBao. I requested that the front and rear panels be left plane, un-drilled. Works quite well.
  16. Thanks guys! I have to admit I wasn't really feeling it this morning. Then I saw this thread, and started laughing at Stretch's post. It really did turn my day around!
  17. definitely butter a pop tart for me....
  18. Happy Birthday, Dr. Wood. Have a wonderful day!
  19. Happy Birthday! I heard you like twinks so here's a box.
  20. Happy Birthday, Steve People tell me it will be a tremendous birthday, yuuuuge, believe me.
  21. Alden says happy birthday Steven! And so do I. Cheers!
  22. Happy Birthday Steve-o! We're all lucky to have a friend like you around here. Hope you have an awesome weekend!
  23. Happy BBD Birthday, Steve!
  24. Have an awesome birthday, Steve!
  25. No, I meant instead of Mai Tais.
  26. "It's 1981, we have all this video editing technology, no idea what to do with it, and we're still high AF from that buzz we caught in the 70s." "...and we really were high as an absolute MFer in the 70s." (This post contains spoilers of what's going to happen in future Test Tones. Not this week or even necessarily the following one. Now you have some idea of what my brain's been chewing on.)
  27. Happy birthday Steve!! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  28. Happy Birthday Steve!!!
  29. Happy Birthday damnit!....
  30. Happy birthday to the woody man! Have a truly great one Steve.
  31. Maybe you oughta switch to katanas. Sent from my mind using id, ego, or superego...
  32. Began packing for our weekend trip to Kansas City for a fencing tournament. I expect lots of relaxation, fine wine and fine dining and no broken foils like the one Lance broke on Tuesday. I was told by a travel agent that Kansas City in February is just like Maui in May except without the palm trees, ocean breeze, suntans, Mai Tais, and surf.
  33. ^^^ I see anything compared to Spirit Of Eden, I go find.
  34. Hmmmm..... edge painting pad...... nice idea. I make my own out of velvet, foam, and wood, which is a pain in the butt. I found my Decca brush making scuff marks on my records, so now I'm using a similar wood-foam-velvet cleaning brush with a drop of old time Discwasher fluid for pre-play dusting on the turntable. By the way, allegedly, you can use diapers -or was it maxipads? - for drying. Anything to do with microfiber confuses me, so I just bought the SpinClean towels. Cheap enough.
  35. I don't know about cones of confusion or the like -- to me, they just sound pretty damn good. Better, best, or bestest evar? Ehh, I really don't know. Too soon to make those types of assessments or wax philosophical about them. Just having fun listening for now...
  36. 1 point
    if anybody wants to know why I like flat watches, see the attached. Peek-a-boo!
  37. 1 point
    Offer to do so for a 5% discount.
  38. I think that was posted mostly for my benefit. I absolutely love fish and chips, and Iron Springs Cafe had it every Monday night. They'd use different fish, but it was always delicious. Jack the contractor usually had a large group each week, and it became a good part of my routine.
  39. Last night, but: Caesars Salad Black truffle sachetti in a Parmesan cream and porcini mushroom sauce This is like reading a Playboy magazine that doesn't have naked pictures of women. [emoji848]
  40. Messing with this tonight. Its playing into balanced ortho's. the gain is stock at 2 and its just enough, not real loud but sounds just great! yes this is meant for Pre duty, this is one way I test them. that 12va transformer is too small, but was just sitting here. 20-25va would be better. GRLV is set for +-18V heat sinks are 35C, with 4V of regulation the buffer's are setup for 18v & that way I can use the cheaper servo's room is 20C, buffer output transistors are 40-46C, transformer 42C

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.