Post the last thing you bought!

JBLoudG20

Silver Circle Audio Juice Box One (power filter), HeadAmp Pico USB DAC, and a '97 Honda Accord LX w/ <100K mileage - my even older '91 car was literally falling apart (I did get 220K miles out of it though in the 10 years I've had it and it was still crunking by in its last days!)

I am now completely and utterly out of all my spare money, except for the amount set apart for my Senn HD800 pre-order. I really need to sell something if I want to buy anything now...

A one year subscription to the BSO Downloads shop. I can get all the available items. It's a pity many of them are just 320Kbps mp3, but the few high resolution ones, and I hope the next to come, are well worth the 50 bucks.

Now time to think about getting a DA11 to play those files in high resolution on the main rig... :palm:

Sweet. Do report when you get it. That would be like the perfect coffee table book for me.

Just got the book today. It's actually smaller than I expected... B5 size like a doujinshi rather than an artbook. The art is really good though, somewhere around 40-50 full-page drawings in a wide variety of styles. Each headphone (and some other equipment) has a full review too, although I haven't tried to read any of them yet. The back of the book also has interviews with a bunch of people involved in music for anime/games, as well as Sony and Stax. Definitely worth it if you can get a good price on it.