Post the last thing you bought!

JBLoudG20

um, yeah, maybe, but whatever you do, don't bring that bad boy to CJ. Shelly - what are you thinking? Don't encourage this madman. He is one Consecration away from climbing a tower and shooting us all. Colin ... please tell us you can't find Consecration in Hoboken.

Colin, I love you, man, but you gotta admit, sour beer makes you crazy. See you at CJ!

Would you believe it, I can't find ANYTHING from Russian River here! Plus, no guns. Plenty of bladed things

the Forschners are supposed to be the kings of bang for buck, so i think you'll like it. just keep it sharp.

Cool, good to know. I definitely will keep it sharp, hacking away with a dull piece of metal is no fun at all!

Today was a good day for buying stuff, the Droid Incredible I ordered finally showed up, after having been sent to my old billing address in Maryland, and two calls to get it rerouted to NYC. Also bought a bunch of shirts and pants on pretty good sales.

when I'm feeling poorly I buy stuff. In the last 3 weeks I've purchased:

PS Audio Power Plant Premier

PS Audio PerfectWave DAC

PS Audio Duet (2 of them)

Oh... For the last 6 days I've been in the Hospital. For the last several weeks I have apparently been suffering from a GI Bleed, I was sort of bleeding to death. 6 Days, 12 units of Plasma, 10 units of Red Blood Cells, Scoped from both ends, Two bleeding Ulcers ---- Priceless!

I was released last night, so I must be feeling better. Hang on, I'm typing this on my new iPad that I bought today so maybe not.

PS Audio PerfectWave DAC

Oh... For the last 6 days I've been in the Hospital. For the last several weeks I have apparently been suffering from a GI Bleed, I was sort of bleeding to death. 6 Days, 12 units of Plasma, 10 units of Red Blood Cells, Scoped from both ends, Two bleeding Ulcers ---- Priceless!

I was released last night, so I must be feeling better. Hang on, I'm typing this on my new iPad that I bought today so maybe not.

Good to know you're better. My friend's father suffered from the same and it was a really distraught time. He was bleeding fast and a lot, so much they ran out of his blood type at the hospital. But like you, he pulled through.

PS Audio PerfectWave DAC

Yeow! Hope you are feeling better (and are better) as well!

Wow, so you were bleeding from your gut and your wallet. :o Get well soon and I am glad they took care of what was most assuredly a very serious problem, that is a huge volume of infusion. Please let us know what you think of the PWDac.

Greg

Wow, so you were bleeding from your gut and your wallet. :o Get well soon and I am glad they took care of what was most assuredly a very serious problem, that is a huge volume of infusion. Please let us know what you think of the PWDac.

Greg

I'm feeling much better, thanks. I'll post opinions in another thread. Funny thing is that I do have my priorities; I was barely able to stand but I made sure that before I left for the ER that both my new HE-5LE's and the PWD were playing on repeat so that they would break in while I was hospitalized.

I'm feeling much better, thanks. I'll post opinions in another thread. Funny thing is that I do have my priorities; I was barely able to stand but I made sure that before I left for the ER that both my new HE-5LE's and the PWD were playing on repeat so that they would break in while I was hospitalized.

Double :o Stay healthy (er)

Thumbs up. Gin is good.

i was taken out for dinner, and i had a bunch of martinis. Al was right, gin is great. so, i went to the liquor store and bought:

a bottle of Junipero

a bottle of Hendricks

a bottle of Dolin vermouth

a bottle of Lillet

a bottle of Springbank 100*

a bottle of Mason Surrenne XO

a bottle of Germain-Robin VSOP

two bottles of Caop Du Faugeres 2004.

A 0-15VDC/2A variable PSU and some US currency. Damn communists in the government here, it was bad enough when we could only get about 4K$ worth of currency each but now they're limiting credit card use in the US too. Useless fucktards!!! :mad: