Post the last thing you bought!

JBLoudG20

Thanks Peter. Are you finally feeling better after the hangover or the cold?
Both, actually. ;) I didn't even drink anything last night, that's how bad the hangover was -- I just didn't want to go back there again. I thought I had developed a tolerance, but I must've done it after a week or so of not drinking as well as on a particularly empty stomache, and that caught me offguard. Or sumpin'. But yeah, today I feel really great, and have all day.

I'll have to take a picture of the hard liquor wall of Perfect Pour next time I'm in there. I just stood and gaped at it the last time I was in there. I don't think there was anything there that you guys would call "hard to find", but ... there's just something jawdropping about shelves that go that high, and they're as full of liquor up high as they are down at hand- and eye level. They had some several-hundred dollar bottles of booze there.

Reunited, and it feels so good!

web.jpg?ver=12905321140001

Found the Handy at a different BevMo and completed the set. I have the 2009 Sazerac and Stagg to compare, which should be interesting. At least tonight I can open one or more of these beauties. WLW may be the starter because I have had it the least often.

Now that is a thing of beauty.

A bottle of Maison Surrene to take back to Texas.

:jbl: Yay! :jbl:

A food grade 5 gallon plastic bucket and lid from a restaurant supply store to brine my 24 pound turkey plus all the ingredients for the brine. Finding organic fresh sage for the aromatics was a major pain because nearly every store I went to was sold out, when I walked in the third they were restocking it -- thank goodness.

(chambers a round)

Yeah? But I do psychotic pretty well, you gotta admit.

I'll give you that one.

1000W step-down transformer. 35 cup cakes. 56 degree Mizuno sand wedge.

If those are all getting used together, you just kicked McGuyvers ass!

Nate are you going to use a wheel or controller?

A bit of both I'm sure. I've had a wheel for 3 or 4 years now and there are some tracks that are almost impossible without it.

Sounds like you're having some fun Stretch, which is good to hear. I can only hoe the track means the exstata will be vetting fired up soon?