Post the last thing you bought!

JBLoudG20

Nice Mike! I love the Vibrams. Why with socks though?

I was wearing them without the socks for a few hours and started to feel a little irritation so put the lightweight injinji socks I bought with the 5 Fingers which helped. I will ease into no sock wear so hopefully there will be no problems. The socks are great and when it's hot here may be preferrable in terms of odoras the sock will absorb the sweat, not the shoe. I'm thinking of getting a pair of KSO's. I thought fit was going to be an issue due to the size difference between my feet but I think it will work out.

CJ, I have not run in them yet but will try this week.

It is true that the Vibrams can get a pretty funky (smell). I usually wash mine in the sink, scrubby them with an old toothbrush, every once in a while and have tried effercescent (dental cleaning) tablets. That seems to work well. I recenetly started wiping them out with a disinfectant wipe after every use.

Cold Steel Sword Cane from wife for my birthday.

vil9.JPG

I sure as hell hope she got you a razor-brimmed bowler hat to go with it. I mean, what are you going to defend yourself with if your carry gun jams and the sword cane freezes shut and your money clip knife falls out of your pocket?

vil9.JPG

I sure as hell hope she got you a razor-brimmed bowler hat to go with it. I mean, what are you going to defend yourself with if your carry gun jams and the sword cane freezes shut and your money clip knife falls out of your pocket?

Don't forget about the garter holster!