Post what you're watching

deepak

I have been watching all of Lost over the last couple weeks. Pretty stupid with horrible characters but for some reason I keep watching it. I love how everything is filmed in Hawaii and it's pretty obvious:palm:

Also catching up with Breaking Bad, Entourage, Justified, and Hung.

Waiting for next season of Californication, Weeds, Burn Notice, Dexter, Sons of Anarchy, Party Down, and Sparticus.

I don't watch much TV at home so I have plenty to watch while deployed.

Finished watching Germany lose to Spain

Viva Spanieland!

damn octopus

Woot, congrats to our Spanish friends!!! I would have liked to see Germany Vs. Holland if just for the deep rooted hatred which they have for each other...

Thank you mates ;D For a team which always played quite well but never won anything -until 2008's Euro Cup-, being in the World Cup finals after beating Germany playing the way they did... is simply awesome.

Where the Wild Things Are. i never read the book as a child (not to brag, but i was reading "real" books when this book was popular with my classmates). seeing the movie, i kinda wish i had.

How did you like the movie? I've been meaning to watch it, but I keep forgetting about it.

Tour de France. There have been more riders on the deck this year than I can ever remember. It is basically the riding wounded. Tyler Farrar has been riding with a broken wrist, keeping in there until it heals up, which it seems to be. Frank Schleck ended up in hospital with 8 bolts holding his shoulder together. High speed carnage. Now they are in the mountains - so hot that the roads are melting and the guys are wearing ice collars to keep core temp low enough.

How did you like the movie? I've been meaning to watch it, but I keep forgetting about it.
Not Jacob, but: It's an amazing technical accomplishment. "Brings the book to life" does not convey what an amazing visual feat it was.

As to whether or not it was faithful to the book, I'm with Jacob: couldn't tell you. Seemed a bit angsty, but I suspect the book was as well.