Post what you're watching

I finally got around to giving Apple Tv+ a try and I'm loving Servant.

I don't know if I'd say that the acting is top notch but the casting and the quirky characters all the principles have applied to their parts really tickles me in all the right spots (particularly Rupert Grint and Lauren Ambrose who I love-love-loved in Six Feet Under).

If you haven't grabbed your 1 week freebie, give it a try.

Edited by ironbut
  • Like 1
  • Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My sainted mother is visiting from Marthas Vineyard, so I've been showing her a few old films.  Last night we watched The Black Cat (1934), which stars Bela Lugosi and Boris Karloff.  Both men were at

I thought it got off to a solid start. Certainly haven't dialed back on the weirdness!  

That's a good one. I thought about A Bridge Too Far but it's too big of a cast. Now thinking of this:  

Posted Images

The Fall - on Amazon Prime

The_Fall_(TV_Series).png

So Fiona Apple named her latest album after a line from this show. She is a pretty damn smart woman so I figured if she enjoyed the show it can't be that bad, right?

Turns out Ms. Apple lead me down a good path! The Fall is a super-tense, deliberately paced police procedural set in Belfast. I finished the first series (season) and I'm hooked.

• Like 3
  • 4 weeks later...