What did you do today?

riceboy

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Get a steak samich at Lobel's.

Worth a trip up from midtown, or just good if you are in the area?

yankees game was fun. steak burger was pretty good. never realized yankees fans consisted of hot chicks :)

went to a small art gallery after, ate food, went home.

nice day :)

Exclusively? I might have to rethink my thoughts on baseball...

Nate & Stretch - good times, yesterday, and thanks, Stretch for getting Nate started for CJ. Now, as Al stated, all we need is YOU to do CJ.

Nate, that Ecstata is off the charts. The definition of simple elegance, and I'll bet the inside is even moar bettah ... must have pron.

Nate & Stretch - good times, yesterday, and thanks, Stretch for getting Nate started for CJ. Now, as Al stated, all we need is YOU to do CJ.

Nate, that Ecstata is off the charts. The definition of simple elegance, and I'll bet the inside is even moar bettah ... must have pron.

Thanks Gene, I'll post the final shots in the DIY forum shortly.

I think he built one for Al (pabbi1) too. If so it'll look even more incredible next to Al's usual Sanford & Son aesthetic. :D

Nope, this is my one and only exstata build. I sold the other set of boards and parts that I have so that I can finally start on the 307A project. And Al certainly doesn't need me to build stuff for him. :)

Nope, this is my one and only exstata build. I sold the other set of boards and parts that I have so that I can finally start on the 307A project. And Al certainly doesn't need me to build stuff for him. :)

Well, that Al doesn't, but this one sure is happy to have you as a friend. :)

Woke up at sparrow fart, took my in-laws to the airport. Came home, took my daughter to the pediatric ER (she's fine, simple bacterial infection, but the doctor's office was closed for the holiday). Came home, spent an hour reinstalling my mailbox, which some douchebag high schoolers kicked over last night as part of their graduation festivities. Took my wife to the airport, came home. Having a beer!