What did you do today?

riceboy

Got really sick really suddenly. Fever, dizziness, muscle pains, migraine. I feel like a pig shat in my head. :palm:

Hoping against hope I haven't already given whatever it is to the kids, 'cause that will be a horror show. Also, thank you God for TV and its emergency childminding abilities.

Poor poor pitiful me etc.

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I did nothing today but download rifftrax illegally (and then donate to them for what I downloaded) and watch them. I mustered the motivation to tweak my speaker setup a little bit and then listened to some Amanda Palmer and Decemberists. All in all, it was a great day to burn a little sick time before it goes belly up on the first.

Founded Rain Man Records with JP#s.

Need a technical adviser? Technically I don't know squat about records or recording but when has that ever stopped anyone? Also, I was once part owner of "Kick in the Pants Productions" and "Stageline Security", maybe that qualifies as experience?

Need a technical adviser? Technically I don't know squat about records or recording but when has that ever stopped anyone? Also, I was once part owner of "Kick in the Pants Productions" and "Stageline Security", maybe that qualifies as experience?

You're in! We have no standards so your experience is perfectly acceptable. We debated whether the name should be Bay Area Analog Association, but figured the sheep jokes would get old quickly. :eek: Plus, JP does a mean Rain Man impression and it helps to pass the time through the tedium of needle-dropping.

You're in! We have no standards so your experience is perfectly acceptable. We debated whether the name should be Bay Area Analog Association, but figured the sheep jokes would get old quickly. :eek: Plus, JP does a mean Rain Man impression and it helps to pass the time through the tedium of needle-dropping.

Wait a minute, I say "definitely" all the time. I have records that I drop all the time and I have a needle.

Well, it doesn't sound like much of a very profitable "record label", then, now does it?

We're using the postjackian definition of profit.

Business Plan (preliminary version 1.1.0.3.5a-33)

1. Form record company for the sole purpose of hanging out and making needle drops with friends.

2. Make some needle drops while "working" from home.

3. Have a drink w/ friends.

4. Profit.

1. Form record company for the sole purpose of hanging out and making needle drops with friends.

4. Profit.

You just earned your keep as a "Technical Advisor" coming up with the perfect cover story.

Wait a minute, I say "definitely" all the time. I have records that I drop all the time and I have a needle.

dustin_hoffman_rain_man1218236383.jpg

+

080608-record1.jpg

+

audition-needle.jpg

=

IN!

4. Profit.

brilliant%2Bguinness.jpg