Happy birthday NightWoundsTime!

Voltron

Matt the Younger is another year older! Enjoy the new Transporter if my understanding/assumption is correct.

I quaff my last bit of Racer 5 in your honor, and will try to work a Pliny into the day tomorrow somehow. Wish you were going to be here for the music festival this weekend. Should be epic.

Cheers!

Oh yeah, and don't get all excited and go parasailing in a hurricane or even a tropical storm. :cool:

Matt,

I understand. Truly. But you need to climb out from under that conceptual rock and face your deamons.

Yes, they're short and have pointy ears and fiery-red hell-fire eyes. They'll attempt to seduce you with...well, that's between you and them.

But you must resist.

Cast them out! And when you have done this deed, this manly deed, then you can stand on the mountain top, straight and true, with clear eyes and proclaim: "Yes! Verily I am one year older!"

Happy Birthday,

Michael

Matt,

I understand. Truly. But you need to climb out from under that conceptual rock and face your deamons.

Yes, they're short and have pointy ears and fiery-red hell-fire eyes. They'll attempt to seduce you with...well, that's between you and them.

But you must resist.

Cast them out! And when you have done this deed, this manly deed, then you can stand on the mountain top, straight and true, with clear eyes and proclaim: "Yes! Verily I am one year older!"

Happy Birthday,

Michael

Wow, I think that should be on a Hallmark card. :eek: