And now what did you do TODAY?

morphsci

laxx, hoping your car gets fixed asap. There are companies that do nothing but fix car windows. You can usually get one done within 24 hours. I don't have your insurance company, but mine has a window department, or whatever they call it, with reps that do nothing but set you up with one of the local window and windshield repair guys. It was the easiest insurance deal I've ever had to go through.

Salty :(

Yea Geico has a window company, but because of all the claims from Monday, the next appointment available isn't until next Friday. I have that booked as I don't need my car all that frequently and I have access to other cars, so there's no rush.

On my way home yesterday, I did expect to find my car with tons of dents. I figure if the hail can shatter my windshield, it can definitely dent my car. I have about 20 dents across my roof and hood. It shouldn't be too hard to fix though.

got engaged.

Congrats dude.

Watching the Giants play the D-Backs for first place from Willie Mays's personal seats behind home plate. Life does not suck (especially with a four run lead).

That is awesome Al and take Dinny's suggestion.

Sweet, Al. Say hey ...

I see what you did there :)