And now what did you do TODAY?

morphsci

Nobody hurt in the crash, some bloke came out of the junction without stopping and got t-boned.

Rush posted that last one when I heard the noise so I missed the other car damage. laxx that's a shitty deal (I see no other damaged cars in frame either), I would not want to have to see the kind of hail which is capable of doing that sort of impact damage. I hope nobody outside was hit.

One of my neighbors is awesome and saw that my windshield was cracked, so covered it for me (the above picture's work was his), so the interior is basically dry. I did not check to see if there was any other damage, I'm really hoping there isn't as full glass coverage means both windshields are being replaced for free, but anything in addition I'd have to cover the deductable first. I'm definitely checking my other windows, sunroof (moonroof? What's the difference?), and for any dents. I honestly don't care much for dents, but glass on the other hand...

I did not see any other cars damaged in my area as well. I have a friend who lives fairly close who had his windshield cracked, and that's about all I've heard. As bad as this was, it's not nearly as bad as the houses at the bottom of the block. Some had waist level flooding in their basements!!

laxx, hoping your car gets fixed asap. There are companies that do nothing but fix car windows. You can usually get one done within 24 hours. I don't have your insurance company, but mine has a window department, or whatever they call it, with reps that do nothing but set you up with one of the local window and windshield repair guys. It was the easiest insurance deal I've ever had to go through.

Salty :(