And now what did you do TODAY?

morphsci

Hope your eye heals quickly, Bryan. That sounds nasty.

As for me, we're having marathon groups due to the acting out behavior of the patients at work. Was basically in group from 7AM - 8PM today. I'm wiped out, but I gotta say I had some big fun messing with people, all for the powers of good, of course. evil.gif

• Like 1

Damn, does no one have any sympathy for that poor bug? Just imagine flying along, when all of a sudden some giant eyeball knocks you on your ass.

Feel better Bryan and bug!

Edited by swt61

Lol, even when something so ridiculous happens my HC gang is still there for support. Thanks everyone! I did indeed have a small scratch on the bottom-let quadrant of my eye, so they prescribed an ointment for the next three days.

And Mikey - already have plans to crack some beer during lunch today to help the recovery. wink.png

Edited by Aura

Damn, does no one have any sympathy for that poor bug? Just imagine flying along, when all of a sudden some giant eyeball knocks you on your ass.

Feel better Bryan and bug!

Hiliarious. Leave it to Steve to see the different point of view. Although ... do bugs really have asses? Will have to ask morphsci about that ...

Mike is correct bugs have a flow through digestive system so they definitely have an anal opening.

Me: Decided to go for a bike ride to try out the new Garmin 500. Cruising along at about ten miles in thinking that everything was going well. Pop! Woooosssshhhhh... Okay, it's the rear tube but not a really big deal. Pull out the underseat bag and open it up. Chain tool, tire levers, tube ... No tube. OK. Well I'll use my phone to call for a ride. Pull out the phone and it is in a perpetual booting loop. Pull the battery, wait one minute, no good. Pull the battery, start walking to the last road I crossed. 10 minutes later I pop the battery back in and the phone finally boots up. Not an auspicious return to cycling.