And now what did you do TODAY?

morphsci

Been a long time since I've been to ER, and that was for our daughters. Only two and half hours from arrival to departure.

I couldn't urinate and was getting spasms of pain in increasing intensity. So a trip to ER. The prostrate swelled shutting things down. The bladder filled but could not void. This caused the pain. Solution? Catheter. Offered immediate relief. Looks like I continue to keep it in until I can talk to my urologist on Monday.

Hoping the swelling goes down and I can remove the tube soon.

Ouch sorry to hear that hope the swelling subsides

Getting ready for my sister's big day! It's been a long time coming for her and her partner to be able to marry. Can't stop tearing up at my feelings for her, who knew the straight one in the family was the bigger mush.

• Like 1

Getting ready for my sister's big day! It's been a long time coming for her and her partner to be able to marry. Can't stop tearing up at my feelings for her, who knew the straight one in the family was the bigger mush.

Congratulations to your sister and partner! I'll bet she is thrilled you are so happy for them.

Aimless -- Yeezh. Some day I hope you are able to look at that "swelling goes down" comment and laugh. But right now, just yeezh.

JP -- awsome! I am extra especially glad that you can be so happy for her. That's the way weddings should be, despite the usually hungover feeling I associate with weddings.

Jacob -- congrats! I hope to hear great things about your wedding soon.