And now what did you do TODAY?

morphsci

I missed some important stuff during Lollapalooza.

Al - hope the swelling goes down and that you get better quickly.

JP - sounds like an amazing experience, very happy for your sister and her partner.

Jacob - pulling the suit off well my friend ;). Oh and congrats on getting married too.

Spending a week vacationing with the family at Laguna beach so a bit out of touch with reality. Congrats to both wedding parties,get well Al and toasting all of you this evening.

I would like to post sunset and dolphin pictures if I could ever figure out how to link them with this i thingy.

Edited by Augsburger
  • Like 1

Jacob, you look great! Big congrats and wishing you years of happiness!

John, that's also a wonderful pic of your sis and wife. It sounds like the wedding was a blast.

I'm riding home from the Tigers game. Haven't seen a live baseball game in years. Had a great time with the whole family there. It didn't hurt that it was a gorgeous night in a rowdy, packed stadium and the Tigers beat the evil Yankees. It was also the first pro game for the kids. My nephew was so excited, he was goofy. It was also my twin brother and sister-in-law's anniversary, so we're all went out to celebrate. Wonderful night.

Tomorrow at 5am, we're meeting up with a bunch of people to watch a woman my brother coached run the 800 in the Olympics. Her parents couldn't afford to go to London, so the track team is doing a get- together with a bunch of laptops. Kinda sad considering how wealthy this community is, but they refused my brother's offer to have a fund raiser. She's not one of the favs by a long shot, but everyone is hoping that she can get to the semi finals. Hoping a few folks show up. Five am is sounding mighty early.

• Like 1