And now what did you do TODAY?

morphsci

Went to Skyline Chili. (guilty little treat) When it came time to pay, I had no wallet. It was embarrassing, but no biggie. I knew the wallet had to be at home, right on my nightstand. I just had to go home, grab the wallet and come back, so I wasn't stressing. When I got home, I couldn't find the silly wallet. It turned up, after some panic-y searching, in the pocket of the suit I wore yesterday. Which is a lucky break, since suits don't go in the washing machine. Went back to Skyline Chili and paid my bill. Now the planets (except Pluto) are aligned again.

Not really much of a story. Moving to a smaller version of my current company with a lot of money to throw around and some very high profile clients. I will also be moving to DC within the next few months so I guess that is the biggest news.

Not really much of a story. Moving to a smaller version of my current company with a lot of money to throw around and some very high profile clients. I will also be moving to DC within the next few months so I guess that is the biggest news.

Good luck Jeff and welcome to DC!

At least this one is covered by their insurance. cool.png

Yes! Well, let's hope they agree to fix everything as new.

it's because you haven't been sharpening knives enough. the steel dust releases luck genies!

Until I get a lucky charm, I am staying far away from things that can cut off body parts. :)