And now what did you do TODAY?

morphsci

I have worn contacts pretty much nonstop since I was 13, with basically the same prescription.  I have glasses, but hate to wear them.  Considering how well contacts work for me, never needing drops or anything, I should probably stay with them, but still very curious.

I have worn contacts pretty much nonstop since I was 13, with basically the same prescription. I have glasses, but hate to wear them. Considering how well contacts work for me, never needing drops or anything, I should probably stay with them, but still very curious.

x2 on all of this. I've been so happy with the brand of lenses I switched to last year that I lost interest in corrective surgery altogether.

I'm happy for big brother though! Seeing 20/20 with nothing on your face or in your eyes will be quite a rush :).

Went to Denver and spent my Birthday with family.  We went to have lunch with our Daughter at CU Boulder with mom-in-law and son, then met up with my brother-in-law and his kids for Starbucks and FroYo.  Got to give my nephew his first watch for his birthday (one day before mine).

The wife and kids all chipped in and bought expensive tickets to Jack Johnson concert at Red Rocks this summer, for myself and my wife.  That was pretty cool. Then came home and watched Captain Philips with my wife and Ben.  Now I'm here.

Indy for the Big Ten men's basketball tournament. Two great games yesterday and a dream match up today for me. Indy has been fun and downtown is a great place to visit. St Patrick's festivities, Comic Con and the tournament. Good food and plenty to drink.

Hang in with my daughter has been great. Almost scary how much alike we are.

I've tried contacts a few times, but they never worked for me.

Same here but this was mostly because of having an astigmatism and not wanting to do anything but 1-day contacts.  I now see that both Dailie and Acuvue have 1-day contacts for people with an astigmatism so maybe I should try them again.   

Good luck Dusty!  Hopefully a good match.

Happy Belated Larry, sounds like a great day!

And sorry to hear of the forgotten SD card, CJ.  But at least you got to see the sunrise, yes?  Was it at least worth that?

Thanks!  I did feel a little sad that I came home and didn't find a happy birthday thread for me, but there are so many people here that not everyone get's recognized. So I got over it.

We went to Outback Steakhouse the day after, to use 2 gift cards that I got for my birthday, and they said one of them isn't activated.  So now I have to get my wife to find the receipt so I can go to the grocery store and get that fixed.

Good luck, Mike! Everyone I've talked to said it's over before you even realize what's happened. But fried bacon smells might be a nice thing.

I saw my last private practice patient this afternoon. It would've been 19 years this July! I sifted through over 700 patients in the last few months and closed with over 300.

I'm on spring break next week, then will move all my crap the following week, and start full time at the VA the week after. 

Going through all the boxes I have to toss out all my crap and came across some fun stuff!