And now what did you do TODAY?

morphsci

On the bright side, I'm pretty good at sleeping and not doing much of anything. Netflix just got Mad Men S6 yesterday, and they have the entirety of House, M.D. tomorrow. For my time awake, I shall be at least be satiated.

**BRENT**

OK, so I can't sleep as well as I thought. I think I've had 4-5 hours of sleep since Sunday morning. On the bright side, 1.5 seasons of Archer and all of Mad Men S6 consumed. Fever went down to normal and now back up over 100, so I guess I'll stay home tomorrow as well. Seriously, I'd rather be at work.

**BRENT**

Was sharing pictures with someone who later introduced himself as the director of one of the fanciest art galleries in miami. Asked if I wished to be represented by his gallery and I was more than thrilled to say yes. Then got the contract via email and found out that gallery representation requires a fee be paid beyond the commission on sales. It was $1000/month. I was ecstatic before the email but now I'm sad. :(

Discovered today that my Kindle Touch is actually the 3G model. How could I not know this?

^ The Dunning-Kruger effect?

My wife helped me figure it out.  

- I bought the Kindle for my mom in Dec 2012.

- Mom came to visit us in May 2013 and commented that she didn't have WiFi at home to buy books.

- I thought that meant I mistakenly bought her the WiFi only model.

- I traded mom my Kindle with keyboard for her Kindle touch, so that she would have 3G.  

- She had never tried to use the 3G, doh, and I simply forgot that I had bought her a 3G model 6 months earlier.

- We've only used it sporadically since, until the other day when I noticed the 3G signal bars.

When I recently bought my Paperwhite I didn't pay the $70 extra for 3G because I have a hotspot on my phone to give it internet.  But it turns out to be fairly convenient with the 3G Kindle to not have to turn on the hotspot on the phone just to sync the Kindle's last page read or bookmarks.

• Like 1