And now what did you do TODAY?

morphsci

Played in a Christmas concert with the Mid-South Symphonic Band. We're up to around 75 members now. Local high school has a new fine arts center with 1200 seat theater and a band room that rivals collegiate band rooms I've seen... Including a hall of individual practice rooms. That'd be nice.

I may have video and/or audio soon. They are set up to record audio somewhat professionally. These kids have it good.

**BRENT**

• Like 5

Today I figured out why the backup sensors on the new Honda Odyssey keep going off as I back out of the driveway: They installed two of them on the wrong sides so that what's supposed to point parallel to the ground points down towards the ground and is sensing the ground. Fun times. They'll have already admitted that they have to fix it, now it's a matter of schedule. I am thinking I will be spending New Years Day at the dealer.

Pulled muscle and quadrupling the dose of meds I had him on, plus a heating pad... seems that's about all that can be done.

I took the time to try to get my APAP (FINALLY), as the place I was going to go through was just 30 seconds down the street from his doctor (they're 25 minutes away from the new place). Well, after multiple phone calls to insurance and the center, I find out that the former employee started the authorization, never finished/submitted it, but filed it under "Done." It take 7-14 BUSINESS days to go through, too. (This was supposed to have been started on 11/14). Needless to say, I wasn't happy. The sleep center people apologized profusely, and are going to work on pushing through a rush order with insurance to get everything approved.

Yep, that's about how it goes. Xavier, however, seems to be in good spirits and is being a trooper.

**BRENT**

• Like 2

We already knew this (took him to doctor last night) but Beckett's got his first ear infection and conjunctivitis, along with god awful sounding coughs.  The conjunctivitis appears to be clearing up nicely, but he still has nasty cough and hasn't been quite himself.  I'll be taking another day off tomorrow, which I'm sure the work will love.