And now what did you do TODAY?

morphsci

This morning we had the septic tank pumped out for the first time in at least seven years. Gave away a load of books that belonged to my in laws, but kept plenty of others. Then I made some red raspberry freezer jam using fruit grown within a mile from here.

d48a8bd59331f5304fb77cad3dea52df.jpg

• Like 17

Alec is trying out as catcher for the local baseball travel team. This evening he took a foul tip fastball "straight on the dick", as he put it. Learned two important life lessons -- always wear a cup and don't ever expect sympathy for a nut shot, as everybody is too busy laughing their asses off at your agony. Seems more or less OK, we've applied the bag of frozen peas down the pants.

• Like 14

8 hours ago, Voltron said:

This morning we had the septic tank pumped out for the first time in at least seven years. Gave away a load of books that belonged to my in laws, but kept plenty of others. Then I made some red raspberry freezer jam using fruit grown within a mile from here.

d48a8bd59331f5304fb77cad3dea52df.jpg

Please save some for me, the jam, not the stuff from the septic tank.  

It's OLEDged that wine and diet Coke was also involved.

As for myself, today I broke into a federal bank.

However, I shouldn't have to worry about facing any charges since I was only in the bank for a few minutes (it was a very short break-in) and I didn't see anything I wanted. Nothing happened in the bank.

# witch hunt

8 hours ago, Voltron said:

The self-proclaimed poop truck took away the contents of the tank, thankfully. Tried the jam this morning and it is tasty stuff, if I do say so myself. Plenty left for you to judge for yourself.

Hurray for Vlad of Michigan!

Edited by swt61
  • Like 2

On 7/12/2017 at 11:55 AM, Dreadhead said:

My issue turned out to be not that major and was cleared up for $200 which in the scale of electricians is nothing.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Been there done that...  Had a stopped up sink turn into $5K worth of a new vent stack from basement to roof and a second floor bathroom re-plumb.  It's awesome now though.  Showers don't turn into baths etc etc

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, acidbasement said:

Had a first jam with a guitarist friend tonight. I think we're going to get a few more people and make an original heavy band.

Awesome. Making music is one of the most rewarding activities one can spend time doing. And a lot of fun ;D

• Like 4