Happy Birthday mulveling

nikongod

Thanks guys!

Happy you all still remember me. I've been enjoying my lurking here, but work's been dragging me down (nothing too serious) and hadn't felt like posting - or listening - too much in these past months. Also, one of my Kensington's tweeters had developed a mild ringing, and I finally got that fixed - still under warranty :)

Overall things are looking up, and I've had some much needed good times listening these past couple weeks. Had a great day; quit work early to visit my friend Jim who's now got his "man-tiques" & vinyl shop setup to carry hifi equipment (yes - including Tannoys!). Then, it was off to Leigh's for a deliciously prepared meatloaf dinner. She got me a few nice things including (of course) some vinyl, and a cool vintage RCA tube drawer - I'm a sucker for anything with that old RCA logo.

For myself, I'll be looking to pick up some warm sounding 12AU7/12AX7/6922 tubes. My room setup doesn't provide the usual amount of low-end gain, and I think it might help to take some heat off the top-end.