Post the last thing you bought!

JBLoudG20

I don't even remember. I walked into a store my friend from high school runs. Told him I was looking for a bottle of ice wine and that < $100 was fine. He brought me a bottle and said he liked that more than the others. Gave me a 20% discount and I walked out. I just messaged him asking what it is that I bought.

While we were in Canada for the Marathon we took a tour of the Inniskilin Winery. I brought a bottle back and have since picked up another. A little on the sweet side but since it's a dessert wine, I guess that is the way it should be. I'm not into wine but I liked it when we did the tasting. I had never heard of ice wine before going up there for this trip.

While we were in Canada for the Marathon we took a tour of the Inniskilin Winery. I brought a bottle back and have since picked up another. A little on the sweet side but since it's a dessert wine, I guess that is the way it should be. I'm not into wine but I liked it when we did the tasting. I had never heard of ice wine before going up there for this trip.

Everyone in Canada loves them, but I too find them far too sweet. Much prefer a port or medium sweet/dry sherry.