Post the last thing you bought!

JBLoudG20

Gallo? You should be so lucky. It's Thunderbird, Boone's Farm Strawberry Hill and Spa

I'm talking bass terms here. A 2-note chord is traditionally referred to only by its interval in common slang. i.e. play an 11th at the 6th fret, etc.

Two notes IMO is also referred as an interval and depending on whether you go with a major or minor third things could get interesting specially when you start inverting the notes. ;)

Scratch that, I didn't lose it -- he just didn't understand that I had commited to buying it on Friday, rather than "sleeping on" the decision.

Oh, and it's not a steam. It's closer to a flavored porter or a stout or maybe even a brown. Steam is closer to an ale.

I think -- someone with more knowledge about beer can correct me, please.

EDIT: You know what, just scratch that, looks like I got it completely wrong -- the Christmas brew is an ale according to their website, and the steam is a lager according to wikipedia. So just...nevermind.

Edited by Dusty Chalk

JH13. :palm:

That makes two of us :(:)

Three now. :palm::D

let me make idiocy an even number and bring it up to 4.

When does the ULN-2 arrive?

Re: Screaming Oranges

"let me make idiocy an even number and bring it up to 4. " What's the cut-off date for that? If you go back to November 21, then the number is five. Five is the number...................

bios_townspeople_burns.gif