Post the last thing you bought!

JBLoudG20

Too bad he does not provide a Flavor 4 recipe. I might get the DH Labs power cable

Star Quad (12 AWG X 4) is what VH Audio uses for it's Flavor 4 Power cable, and is also excellent when used as a speaker cable. It consists of FOUR 12 AWG FEP insulated copper conductors, tightly twisted into a Star Quad geometry, creating a low inductance/high capacitance configuration prone to reject RFI/EMI. Each of the four 12 AWG conductors is made with 19 strands of 25 AWG bare copper, which means excellent contact area when secured to AC plugs. Lastly, a clear FEP Teflon jacket encapsulates the four conductor bundle to keep relative movement of the conductors to a minimum. The Star Quad geometry concentrates the electrical field towards the CENTER of the conductor bundle, making this a self-shielding cable. Deep Cryogenic treatment. Cable is custom made to VH Audio's specifications, and is ONLY available at VH Audio.

I don't think there's much to the '4' other than using that wire and wrapping it with a 10AWG ground wire. You can piece the recipe together from the above quote and this link. VH Audio Flavor 4 Power Cable My 2c would be not to bother since I'm pretty sure that you don't have to provide 9AWG for the hot and nuetral of any component in your house but feel free to give it a shot if you want. My power cable musings peaked at http://www.audiotweaks.com/diy/bobcrump_pc/page01.htm.