Post the last thing you bought!

JBLoudG20

any more "label" recommendations Torpedo? I really like the label grouping, it's working for me. Ripping now...

;D Let me see, we covered Blue Note, Verve, Riverside, Concord, Prestige, not sure GRP (more "easy listening jazz"), then time for Columbia (now Sony BMG) like this one:

51uZvYWWM2L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Then we have Telarc, LRC, Savoy, ESC, SteepleChase, High Note... it's harder getting samplers of the smaller labels, though I think Telarc Jazz issued some.

;D Let me see, we covered Blue Note, Verve, Riverside, Concord, Prestige, not sure GRP (more "easy listening jazz"), then time for Columbia (now Sony BMG) like this one:

51uZvYWWM2L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Then we have Telarc, LRC, Savoy, ESC, SteepleChase, High Note... it's harder getting samplers of the smaller labels, though I think Telarc Jazz issued some.

Cool. I ordered a few of the Columbia, Savoy and LRC samplers :)

Will do. I have Verizon Fios, and I hope to make the AEBS the main router and have the FIOS router sit behind it. This will involve talking to Verizon customer service, which ages a man.

Dinny, you just disable the wireless portion of the fios router and bridge the new router to it, pretty easy.