Post the last thing you bought!

JBLoudG20

Will do. I have Verizon Fios, and I hope to make the AEBS the main router and have the FIOS router sit behind it. This will involve talking to Verizon customer service, which ages a man.

The Apple Extreme on its own is great. But the project above has been no fun--no fun at all. I'd love to blame it all on FIOS, but the AEBS is a little bit to blame as well. For example, on the AEBS, there's no readily-apparent option to release the IP address that the AEBS is pulling from the ISP. That's stupid. My experience with Apple's networking products is that they are great in Apple networking product only environments, but they can be twitchy with other routers.

I just went to a running shoe store, but they didn't really have anything that would work for me, as usual, in my size. I went to a store across the street ended up with two pair of Vibram Five Fingers, which was the last thing I thought I'd ever buy. I'd seen some thread here, thought they were just too bizarre for me, but since the store had them, I couldn't resist trying them on. Other than they're completely freaky looking, I loved them the minute I put them on my feet, and walked out the store with them on. I hate shoe shopping more than any kind of shopping because I cant walk in 95% of shoes. I bought the only two pair they had in my size, the classic and the performa (this one is for indoor use only), both in black. I may look weird, but my feet haven't been this happy in years.

^^i have a pair that i took with me to Costa Rica...they were great for whitewater rafting & at the beach...only real problem i've had is that one of my toes doesn't fit properly in the allotted space...that can be painful after a bit, but i never wear mine all day...