Post the last thing you bought!

JBLoudG20

:doghuh: Must be a guy thing. Just the phrase "assemble it fully" has me yawning.

It's a nerdy DIY thing.

All "assemble" means in this case is either find a friend willing to help lift it or rent an engine crane since it weighs the better part of 350 pounds.

It's a nerdy DIY thing.

All "assemble" means in this case is either find a friend willing to help lift it or rent an engine crane since it weighs the better part of 350 pounds.

I always go straight to the tools required section, in hopes I'll have an excuse to buy a knew tool. That rarely is the case however.

Buying tools is great...Buying tools to put together other tools: Priceless!

I always go straight to the tools required section, in hopes I'll have an excuse to buy a knew tool. That rarely is the case however.

This FTW!

How about buying tools to calibrate your other tools. Then buying more to calibrate the ones you used to calibrate the other ones.

How about buying tools to calibrate your other tools. Then buying more to calibrate the ones you used to calibrate the other ones.

and then buying tools with which to smash your tools so that you have an excuse to buy more tools!

I like the way you guys think.

My Woot! Kindle arrived today. I'm not sure I could've justified the cost of the DX, but at $150, I could satisfy my curiosity. While I still value the feel of a nice book, I don't need more stuff. I need to buy fewer books (though some WILL be bought) and sell some that I have for space, but I will never want to stop reading. So we'll see how this fits the bill.

They sell it in Gainesville, at Dorn's, Total Wine and various Whole Food locations. I bought the above at all three. ;)

I would love to be there. I have to be in Fort Myers Monday, Tuesday and Thursday. If Matt is still around, maybe we can meet there or Cock and Bull.